Forgiveness and Reconciliation in Action
A component of the training we provide pastors is conflict resolution through forgiveness and reconciliation. While teaching a two day discipleship seminar, Pastor Ben learned of two pastors in attendance who had a “problem among themselves for family issues”. But God did a work in the hearts of these men.
“The end of the last day, they stood up and forgave each other. We all praised God together. That moment was a good time for all of us.” – Pastor Ben
Pastor Ben, and the other pastors he has been teaching, are very grateful that we’ve been able to translate our materials into Bangla, their native language. They have expressed to me their excitement to use them “to make disciples in our family and to other unreached communities.” Pastor Ben has been a tremendous help in getting our materials translated and has been furthering our mission to inspire a clear and practical vision for discipleship in the hearts of the pastors in his region.
Please keep pastor Ben in your prayers. He has faced much persecution for doing the Lord’s work.
Other Prayer Requests:
- For more pastors/laborers to receive a vision and the training for making disciples of Jesus Christ.
- The finances to translate and print the workbooks in these countries: India, Bangladesh, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- Our international outreach budget to complete the translations and establish the regional pastors we are currently working with is just over 150,000.00 for the next 12 months. Please join me in praying for these needed finances.
- To purchase Bibles for those who are receiving Jesus Christ in these countries.
- For the pastors who are receiving training and for God’s protection over them to foil Satan’s plans in hindering this work.
- For our FDM Pastor in Cuba, Pastor William, his family and the body of Christ. Covid has shut down their country and many are suffering.